About Putney Insurance Group
To allow our clients to leverage risk to pursue opportunities in the business while controlling their total cost of risk.
To be a recognised trusted advisor working with proactive companies to ensure all opportunities to save cost via Insurance and Risks Management are explored while also working towards opportunities to use risk management as a profit centre.
Putney Insurance Group is the brainchild of John Simmons who saw an opportunity to bring the level of risk management advice enjoyed by large companies to the SME market where Risk Management is being increasingly reduced to a direct insurance purchase.
Following 10 years as an Insurance broker for the Multinational Brokerages and 3 years years as a Risk Management Consultant John identified some key points that are crucial to the success of Putney Insurance Brokers:
- Engaging the advice of an Insurance Broker does not need to cost more than buying direct
- Correct advise will ensure risk management spend is used where it it needed
- Total Cost Of Risk is much more than just the cheapest insurance premium
- Smaller businesses need to talk to advisers who know their business more than the large companies who tend to engage insurance advisers
- Insurance and Risk Management can be used as a competitive advantage for businesses to pursue growth opportunities
For information on our services and how we are remunerated please refer to your Financial Services Guide.